- Written in Erlang
- Able to simulate a huge number of simultaneous connections from a single machine - use for high load tests
- High Performance - simulate large numbers of users and alias IP addresses
- Can support multiple protocols and SSL
- XML configuration system
- Dynamic scenarios - get data from server and re-inject in subsequent requests
- Mixed behaviours and randomize timings
- Generate reports - graphs
- Command is
- Various options. Can specify a config file.
- There appear to be various recorders for creating tests.
- Tsung config file has option for logging html
- Can monitor the remote server to get stats such as cpu activity, load average and memory usage.
- Can configure various user and session settings in the config file
- There is built in support for various protocol types or you can use the raw option to send any kind of traffic to the server.
- Can match the server's response against given strings or regexps and increment counters or log
- Can output various statistics using the